Got my Wyo Goat 15 1/8 with 6 inch prongs.

W

WARBIRDUM

48dbc37202bf6aa2.jpg

What a great way to end a Wyoming goat hunt after passing and weeding through 100s of bucks I located this buck which was giving me fits on getting a shot on him he seemed to have a knack for giving me the slip on three different ocasions.I was able to harvest him after a good stalk and putting him down using a 7mm with a huskemaw scope 168 grain berger bullet at 405 yards.It sure is nice when a good stalk works out and you harvest the buck you decide on taking.Needless to say he will be going on my wall.

Nice antelope - I'd be happy with his little brother as I will be hunting Wyoming goats in about 3 weeks!! Congrats to you for a great buck.

Nice goat congrats man! I'll be huntin speedies in Wyoming next year and can't wait! Sounds like a fun and exciting hunt. Nice work!

WARBIRD,

Congrats to you on a fine Lope and great long shot too. What part of WY were you hunting? I went last year for the first time and like so many say, "you will get hooked on hunting them for sure". How right they are and will hopefully draw something next year in WY or elsewhere too. Thanks for the picture.

Brian

Very nice WB.

Prongs do not get a whole lot bigger than those. He will look good on the wall for sure. Show them the other side of that goat! ;-)

nice buck, i went for 4 days and didnt find one i would shoot, came home to re-group, i'll go back in a week or so, what the hell diesel is cheap! from ktc's post i take it the berger wasnt too kind to him?

Really Nice! Great prongs. Looks like he has a large black throat patch and extra dark nose bridge too that will help him look great on the wall.

Doug~RR

My cape will be ok in the picture above you can see the exit low heart but what the Berger bullet did to my partners goat on the exit I won't post needless to say it ruined his cape.I have had great results using Berger bullets on elk and deer but with antelope being very thin skinned use caution.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom