Got my Vortex Viper HD

F

fyrfyter32

What an awesome spotting scope. Works like a CHAMP. I owned a Swarovski prior and had to sell for financial reasons. I see no difference. Couldnt be happier! Love the warranty also.

Rancid Crabtree once said "Carp tastes just like salmon, when you aint got no salmon.......

Spoken like a true German optics guy that has to justify spending $1800-$3000 for his optics. I'm pretty sure he was just praising his optics. I got an idea, take your comment to the fishing forum!

It's always an adventure!!!

I'm curious if you got the one with straight or angled eyepiece. Why did you choose the one you did?

Glad you like the new scope!

AWB sorry I hit a sore spot, I don't and never will own any German optics. I am considering a vortex scope for one of my guns. I do have an old mauser does that count

No worries Trix! I just figured you were one of those guys that has to have the german optics at any price and now with companies like Vortex and Leupold and even Nikon coming out with HD everything they are feeling a little threatened. I've got a buddy that absolutely will not look at anything but Swarovski. I can't even mention Vortex at his house. Why, because he can't stand the thought of somebody owning something that is comparable to what he has for half the price. Truthfully, I think he doesn't want his wife to know that there is something out there comparable.:)

It's always an adventure!!!

Been there also, I always sweat a little whenever my wife starts checking out my gun cabinet(or even my golf bag) I try to explain how firearms reproduce spontaneously when left alone in a dark gun safe or cabinet.

I generally have used straight models, but switched to the angled for a few reasons. I can have a lower center of gravity since the scope can be lower. The wind as a result does not move the scope around as much. And while sitting I can glass over the top of the spotter while not having to move around. Cant wait to use it !!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom