Got my mount back

Longun

Long Time Member
Most people would call it Fishin"...but I hunt for fish too...24 inch Snake River Cutthroat I caught last year in Fontenelle Reservoir which weighed 5 lbs 2 oz..
8902p1020955.jpg

Nice fish longun, Hows life treating you? Havent talked to you in a few years.

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

That's beautiful!
I've filled my home with a collection of dead animals but my wife still draws the line at mounted fish... she still says "no" to fish mounts after almost 4 decades of marriage. I hope I'm wearing her down because I diggum'.
I wish I had one like that!
Way cool.
Zeke

Mike...that sure is a nice mount there. Who did the work someone locally?

Where you hanging it up at, down stairs next to the "red nose Elk"...LOL

See ya this Sept when I get back there to hunt Lopes.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

LAST EDITED ON Apr-16-13 AT 10:33AM (MST)[p]>That's beautiful!
>I've filled my home with a
>collection of dead animals but
>my wife still draws the
>line at mounted fish... she
>still says "no" to fish
>mounts after almost 4 decades
>of marriage. I hope I'm
>wearing her down because I
>diggum'.
>I wish I had one like
>that!
>Way cool.
>Zeke
Get a replica that way it technically isn't a "fish" mount... LOL

Forgot, great fish/mount by the way :)

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Dandy fish, and nice mount. I fished below the dam of fontenelle lake a few years ago. I saw by far the biggest trout i have ever seen right below the dam. This fish was very close to 30 inches and appeared to be a brown trout. Does anybody know if the lake trout in the lake could have made it into the pool below the dam?

Beautiful fish and mount.My buddy caught one close to that last week;and I caught a 22" bow(among others).Who did the mount?

Lake trout are indeed in the Green River below Fontenelle.They may come up from Flaming Gorge.At any rate,they are definitely in the watershed.

I think your Taxi did a great job!! I love my fish mounts, Yours is a dandy!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Thanks for the comments.....I was trolling in the boat when I caught this one...still waiting for the ice to thaw out on the lake
but some guys are fishing by the dam where the ice is about 50ft from the bank..heard a guy caught a 10 lb rainbow last week below the dam in the river....the taxidermist is local..his name is Rob Ray and he lives up in Daniel....he is really noted for his fish...he was in the process of mounting 2 Tiger Trout when I picked up mine...can't wait to see what they look like when he's done..

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom