Got my Axis mount back

elkhunter49

LAST EDITED ON Jan-17-12 AT 01:08PM (MST)[p]Hey guys I doubt there are very many exotic hunters on this board but for the few, here are some photos of the Axis I killed in September near Bandera,Texas. I'm really pleased with taxidermy work. Take Care, Baker

438axis_hunt_10_7_2011_019.jpg

4011axis_hunt_10_7_2011_012.jpg

2489012.jpg

6431013.jpg

3213015.jpg

Thats a nice Axis! Mine is at the Taxi but its been 3 years dont know if I will ever see it again!

Axis are a very pretty animal with a simple, yet elegant rack! That was nicely done!

3 years you say elk-horn! I think your taxu has ripped you off by at least two years!!!

Great looking Chital! Long main beams, great fronts and good caudel tines. Very nice mount. One of my favorite Texas hunts.

WOW - did that turn out pretty or what! Congrats. Nice trophy. Beautiful.

Burnin' up don't know just how far that I can go, soon be home only just 4 downs to go, I can make it I know I can! You broke the boy in me but you won't break the man! I can see a new horizon blazin' on the Mile High. I'll be where the eagle's flyin' higher and higher! Gonna be your man in motion, all I need's my Broncos team take me where my future's lyin' Tim Tebow's Fire! GO BRONCOS!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom