Got home from area 32 Wyoming

330-Trapper

We had a nice trip to Wyoming... the Weather could only have been worse if it had sleeted or snowed. We had gail force winds for three days with rain on and off...
On the fourth day we started having nicer weather. The fourwheelers and people hunting in trucks were all over the place, driving within 50yards of some of us... I don't know about you guys, but when I see orange I walk the other way or skirt them by hundreds of yards just to let them hunt...
We were all walking in, and when we'd get situated and the sun would come up, here would come the road hunters.

The antelope were definately reacting to the traffic and Winds...but we got almost filled out within 6 days. One of our group had five chances at bucks and couldn't connect...yes his gun was shooting straight...He checked it on paper...I think that he had a hard time with distances.
330-Trapper

welcome to wyoming. the winds suck, as do the road hunters. they piss me off as much as they do you. that is why i pack in and get away from the road.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom