Got Hitched, Got a Moose!

C

Cowboy

I havent been too active on this site recently. I have been busy getting life back in order since a divorce a while back. Hunting slipped down on my priority list. However, I must say that things have taken a turn for the better. I am so pleased to say that I found a wonderful lady, who loves the outdoors and completely supports my passion for hunting. We just got married on October 20. I get jibes from my buddies about having an anniversary smack in the middle of hunting season, but you know it doesn't bother me a bit. You see, my wife and I had a honeymoon in the mountains, part of the time we spent working on filling a moose tag I drew this year. We both had a heckuva adventure and enjoyed it so much that I think our anniversary will be doing about the same for as long as we are able. Anyway, enough yammering. Here are a few pictures I thought I would share with you all.

213653546-S.jpg

1810313289_7e81ea6029_m.jpg

1810313365_9d96541732_m.jpg

1806481987_47c54cc8fb_m.jpg

By the way she insisted that we have the moose mounted and displayed in our living room. What a gal.

JUDAS FRICKEN PRIEST!!!

HOLY FRICK!!!

THAT AIN'T A SHIRAS!!!

HAPPY HONEYMOONS FROM HERE ON OUT!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

RE: JUDAS FRICKEN PRIEST!!!

Bess,

If you were to climb to that ridge just behind me you could see the Tetons.

Awesome! Congrats to both of you I hope God blesses your marriage with many years of happiness (and hunting).
That is a great date. My wife and I were married 17 years ago on Oct. 20th.

Man! I HAD to open this post....I'm thinkin..If she's a moose, why would you want to marry her?

Now it is all very clear and all I can say is.....You lucky dog!

I've tried that act 4 times and now have a keeper. She won't hunt, but EVERY time I have gone in the past 13 years, she genuinely wants me to have a good time.

Could be the fact that we have moved to 3 different cities and still have the same pool boy.....but I don't care!

Congrats and all the happiness in the world to you and the lovely lady!!!

Sincere congrats on your new soul mate. Sounds like a match made in heaven!

S.

:)

PS: Is this the same "Cowboy" who used to occasionally grace us with the AMAZING campfire stories??? If so, I'm doubley (sp) glad you're back! If not, then welcome back anyway.... ;-)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom