Got Butane?

eelgrass

Long Time Member
There was a fire the other day in our neck of the woods. Gee, I wonder what happened? Thousands of empty butane bottles.

Butane is used to make Hash oil from marijuana.

3296propane1.jpg

5010propane2.jpg

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

LAST EDITED ON Nov-16-14 AT 11:18PM (MST)[p]Eel, looks like you put that jug of kerosene I sent you to good use. I prefer crank labs, sometimes when they go up, they take the cooker with them and make them into crispy critters.

RELH

Does propane work too?

The reason I'm asking is I am curious to know if someone were to say, blow up a propane tank, could that be considered tampering with or destruction of evidence?

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

LAST EDITED ON Nov-18-14 AT 08:38AM (MST)[p]Roy, I just checked with my neighbor. Propane will work but it emits more CO2 gas than butane and pot growers are all about saving the planet, as you can see from the photos. (you think that way when in a fogged out stupor......I guess)

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Oh I see.

So, if there someone who didn't care as much about the environment and did things like destroy complete turtle ponds just for the hell of it, that person would probably just go ahead and use propane instead of butane (most likely because he just happened to find a propane tank lying around). Correct? And then that person would probably want to get rid of the evidence too, right? And he would most likely light the propane tank on fire and set it floating on a pond then shoot it with a high caliber rifle from a distance (so we wouldn't get hit by any schrapnel) and laugh at the explosion. Right?

I mean, it just makes sense - doesn't it?

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Roy just be glad it was Eel that did that to your pond and pet turtles. If it had been Bess, he would have used a 20 gallon propane tank, instead of a 5 gallon. He would have shot it with his super duper 50 cal. to insure a bigger explosion would be the result. So quit your complaining!

RELH

...just a soldering club....nothing to see here...

"As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and complete narcissistic moron."
- H.L. Mencken, the Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920

RELH makes a good point. It could have been a lot worse Roy.

Also, please point out anytime or anywhere when I ever said I care about the environment. It's not like I'm being a hypocrite. I'm not the one preaching on Sunday and stealing guns on Monday.

Eel

>Eel it was wetbacks!!
>jester

Oh, I see.

Roy's buddies.

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom