GORDON gets lucky!

Roy

LAST EDITED ON Oct-14-07 AT 07:35AM (MST)[p]Can you believe it? On the second to last restart he totally sputters and gets his doors blown off! Instant win for the 12 car right? Hell yeah - he's cruising - got a huge lead - and then - BAM into the wall! WTH? You've got to be kidding me! He said he blew a tire, I think he just lost it. So Gordon gets the win on the last restart - I guess he had enough fuel anyway. Good race though.

Smoke was back a little - Don't worry though, he will rise this week.!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Great race. Boy Newman went to the lead, big lead, then piled it up. I couldn't believe it. Sorry to say Gordon is the best so I'm not surprised he pulled it off.

The Dodge didn't know what to do with nothing in front of him!

I couldn't stomach watching another Jimmy Johnson or Jeff Gordon win. For that reason I turned the station over to Hockey Night in Canada long before the race was over. Got to see my Canucks put a thumpin' on the Oilers, which is always a good thing.

HEY TUFF BUFF!!!

WE USUALLY AGREE TO DISAGREE!!!

OR!!!

DISAGREE TO AGREE!!!

BUT I'M WITH YOU ON THIS ONE!!!

GORDON SUCKS & SO DOES SMOKE!!!

IF I HAD A DONUT I'D GIVE YOU ONE!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

I'm not a NASCAR guy but I think I read that is #6 for Jeffey this year. Seems like more than luck to me. My attention span is way too short to watch car races.

RUS

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom