GOOOOD lawyers??

muzz

Long Time Member
Anyone know a good lawyer for the davis or weber county area? Ex has a new boyfriend who thinks my kids are punchin bags. I want custody!!

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

Anyone know a good lawyer for the davis or weber county area? Ex has a new boyfriend who thinks my kids are punchin bags. I want custody!!

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

You are doing it right! Good Luck to you!

Having said that and not wanting to sound like a Cyber tuff guy here but I don't think I could have the patience for waiting on the system. I would hope I could do it but don't know.

Keep the faith, your a good dad for putting your kids first because you in Jail/Prison does them no good.

Bill

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

You are doing it right! Good Luck to you!

Having said that and not wanting to sound like a Cyber tuff guy here but I don't think I could have the patience for waiting on the system. I would hope I could do it but don't know.

Keep the faith, your a good dad for putting your kids first because you in Jail/Prison does them no good.

Bill

If he is hitting the kids have his sorry ass put in jail, than petition the court and get custody.

If he is hitting the kids have his sorry ass put in jail, than petition the court and get custody.

You need to report it and have a police report or it will do nothing for you in court... As stated above put his ass in jail then petition for custody in court.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

You need to report it and have a police report or it will do nothing for you in court... As stated above put his ass in jail then petition for custody in court.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

ABSOLUTELY DO NOT GO WITH JOLLEY AND JOLLEY!!!!!
I don't care what you've heard on K-Ber radio. DO NOT USE JOLLEY AND JOLLEY!!!!

For long distance dial 1-800-338-EDGE

ABSOLUTELY DO NOT GO WITH JOLLEY AND JOLLEY!!!!!
I don't care what you've heard on K-Ber radio. DO NOT USE JOLLEY AND JOLLEY!!!!

For long distance dial 1-800-338-EDGE

I got divorced back in 98, best thing ever was finding my attorney. Had to give her 1/2 the equity in the house, but sued her for over $8000.00 and won.
Her half was $27,000.00 but she only got $19,000.00. I had the Title company put her check in her name and her attorney's name. Her attorney took another $2000.00 so she really only got$17,000.00. The look on her face when the judge gave me my house back and then awarded me the damages was PRICELESS!
Jay Woodall he is in South Jordan, can't say enough good about him. 801-254-9450

I got divorced back in 98, best thing ever was finding my attorney. Had to give her 1/2 the equity in the house, but sued her for over $8000.00 and won.
Her half was $27,000.00 but she only got $19,000.00. I had the Title company put her check in her name and her attorney's name. Her attorney took another $2000.00 so she really only got$17,000.00. The look on her face when the judge gave me my house back and then awarded me the damages was PRICELESS!
Jay Woodall he is in South Jordan, can't say enough good about him. 801-254-9450

Agree with Model 70 and Justr 86. Report the abuse to the police and petition the court for custody. The police report should help your cause. Good luck.

Eldorado

Agree with Model 70 and Justr 86. Report the abuse to the police and petition the court for custody. The police report should help your cause. Good luck.

Eldorado

Another vote for, cops - jail - lawyer...although if possible, talk with the lawyer first

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Another vote for, cops - jail - lawyer...although if possible, talk with the lawyer first

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

If the kids are being used as you say " Punching Bags " they are in immediate danger , and the Police or local law enforcement agency needs to be involved . If there is evidence of physical abuse and probable cause he will be arrested , and before he can be released he will have to sign a no contact order , saying he wont have any contact with the victims ( your kids ) for 24 hours .

That allows time to obtain a ex parte protective order . You as the father can help obtain that and for that period of time until the hearing you would have custody . Hearings are usually set for 2-3 weeks out , and usually no longer than a month . After a hearing the judge will determine if the ex parte becomes a valid or full fledged protective order .

The big difference between a restraining order and a protective order is the restraining order is civil in nature and can only be enforced by a civil judge , where as the protective order is criminal in nature and can be enforced by any law enforcement agency .

Couple of things to keep in mind . Document every thing with reports and photographs . Get all the facts , and listen to every thing with more than just your heart and emotions .

If the kids are being used as you say " Punching Bags " they are in immediate danger , and the Police or local law enforcement agency needs to be involved . If there is evidence of physical abuse and probable cause he will be arrested , and before he can be released he will have to sign a no contact order , saying he wont have any contact with the victims ( your kids ) for 24 hours .

That allows time to obtain a ex parte protective order . You as the father can help obtain that and for that period of time until the hearing you would have custody . Hearings are usually set for 2-3 weeks out , and usually no longer than a month . After a hearing the judge will determine if the ex parte becomes a valid or full fledged protective order .

The big difference between a restraining order and a protective order is the restraining order is civil in nature and can only be enforced by a civil judge , where as the protective order is criminal in nature and can be enforced by any law enforcement agency .

Couple of things to keep in mind . Document every thing with reports and photographs . Get all the facts , and listen to every thing with more than just your heart and emotions .

I'd go with one of the big firms like Smith & Wesson. Anyone that would hurt a child doesn't deserve to breathe our precious air.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

I'd go with one of the big firms like Smith & Wesson. Anyone that would hurt a child doesn't deserve to breathe our precious air.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

All good advice above.

I gave mine assuming the cops had already been involved.

Bill

All good advice above.

I gave mine assuming the cops had already been involved.

Bill

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom