Google Earth

400bull

Very Active Member
I have a scouting trip planed for the last part of July for a Mule deer hunt in NV. This will be my first time hunting in NV and have been trying to use every tool that I can get my hands on to plan out my trip. One of the tools that I am using is Google Earth. For some reason I cannot get Google Earth to show the names of geographical items such as Mountain, lakes, river/streams?..etc. I know that when I have used Google Earth in the past it would list the name. I've tried re-installing, resetting back to defaults and about everything else that I can think of to enable this setting again. But for the life of me I cannot get Google Earth to show the names. Does anyone know how to configure Google Earth so that it shows the names of geographical places?

Thanks

400bull

It only has special points of interest and roads with names. If you want names of geographical features you need to get a real map. I ran into the same thing. I went into the forest service office and the lady got me a map with all the names so I can get around.

If you figure out how to configure it let me know.

Dillon

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom