Good Training Run

Founder

Founder Since 1999
It was a good pre-season training run we had on Saturday. Those who didn't make it missed out. You could have burned some calories!!!

Prism, AWHOLELOTTABULL, Rugarm77, EDGE_1, alpinebowman, never_catch, and a few others showed up. It was good guys. I need to download my pics, but here is a couple Jim sent over. Hope we have a little bigger team next year.

[font size=+4]SO Much THANKS[/font]
to those who not only came out to do the run/walk, but also those who contributed financially. Thank you and may great luck me on your side.

Thanks Jim & Megan!
5710img00040-20100508-0831.jpg

6368img00041-20100508-0837.jpg

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

We had a great time doing it together! Already talking about making it bigger and better next year. Thanks for putting it together Brian!!!

It's always an adventure!!!

Happy to do it !! This was for a great cause and I am looking forward to next year. It was nice to finally meet some of you from MM.

It reaaly was a good time. It was pretty cool seeing all those people out running.

Finally a pic of my good side :)

Seconds after this shot Megan left Jim and I in the DUST. That girl can run!

LAST EDITED ON May-11-10 AT 10:52AM (MST)[p]It was a perfect day for a run and I ran a personal best to top it off. I look forward to running with you guys again next year.

Next year we definitely need to make up some distinguishing shirts to wear because man there are a few people in the crowd. unless you are one of the first couple dozen you won't find anyone in that crowd.

alpinebowman

>>>---shots that are true pass right through--->

The event was pretty dang impressive...I really didn't expect that many people to be there!! It was literally a sea of pink lol...

It was good seeing you guys again and meeting a few who I didn't know already!!

I'm definitely riding Trax again next year!! The chick to dude ratio on that train was incredible and I somehow managed to get a couple numbers on the ride back :)

GO KOBE GO!!

~Z~

Had a great time. Looking forward to next year, and getting the word out for donations a little sooner.
Great reason to run.
Thanks Brian!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom