Good Trade?

kawboy

Very Active Member
I just traded my Ruger black hawk .357 mag, stainless with the 6in barrel, wood grips. for this Winchester Model 94, 30-30

I think I did pretty good, I am going to take it to the gunsmith today and see if its sound inside and out. If all is well I think I got a pretty good bargain.

Am I wrong?

845030-30.jpg

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

It's only a good trade if you are happy with the outcome, therefor, dollar for dollar, the Rugar probably cost a little more but the 94 will shoot straighter a little further out.
I have a 94 one of my buddies used hunting and my sisterinlaw has also used one. Yup , dead elk on the opening weekend.
I also like my Blackhawks so it is hard to trade any of em...

I only gave $220 for the Ruger, but that was about 6 years ago. I never fell in love with the gun. I have always wanted a 30-30 so as of now I am very happy

traded a 30-30 for a hunting dog the jury is still out on this one, LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

If you bought the M94 for a collector item and part time hunting rifle probably good trade for both.

One of my 1st rifles, when I was 16 years old was a M94 in 30-30. Worst damn hunting rifle I ever owned, beat the Pelosi out of me with that big drop in the stock. Gave me a fat lip ever time I shot it. Used a couple years and traded for a
Savage M99. Should of bought a M70 in 270.

from the "Heartland of "Wyoming"

Dollar for dollar it looks like a good deal - especially if your weren't 100% in love with the Blackhawk. Nice rifle!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Sureshot, I am a dirtbike guy, and right now I have no off road vehicles. Sorry man, what else you got, I am always into a good trade

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom