Good time @ scofield 12/22

deadI

Very Active Member
Went up to scofield this morning. Wish I would have been there about an hour earlier, as soon as we got the shack set up and droped the lines we were into them. For the next 1-1/2 hours it was a good time. It was just my dad and I and he schooled me. He landed 10 and I landed 5 but it was a blast. A little chilly outside of the shack but inside it was nice and toasty. As soon as the sun hit us though it was over.

We were using pink rat phinky (don't know how to spell that one. LOL) tiped with wax worms.

Don't have any pics but it was a picture perfect day up there on the ice.
Lots of little Ice cities spread all over the lake.

DeadI/Jared
46e8aeb1660028c5.gif

HOW BIG OF FISH???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

eel!!!

I HAVE FISHED SCOFIELD SEVERAL TIMES!!!

CAUGHT SOME DECENT RAINBOWS & BROWNS AT TIMES!!!

WATER LEVEL DOES GO UP & DOWN AT TIMES!!!

WHEN I WAS YOUNGER THEY POISONED SCOFIELD & IF YOU WANNA SEE ONE STINKING SOB WITH ALL THEM DEAD CARP YOU SHOULD'OF SMELT THAT!!!

I AIN'T FORGOT IT YET!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom