Good semen...

Wiszard

Long Time Member
My 14 year old daughter has had a hard life for a 14 year old. Open heart surgery at age 10, pacemaker installed at age 11. She plays "A" ball softball, soccer and high school volleyball. She broke her arm in October putting a tag down at second and just got the cast off last week. Last night was her volleyball banquet where she received her patch for Scholar Athlete (she's got a 4.2 (GPA) and the Most Inspirational Award. She doesn't let her heart disease keep her down one bit. Gotta brag on my kid and thank God for giving me such good semen!

4186stevie-_scholar_athlete.jpg

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

LAST EDITED ON Nov-29-11 AT 02:26PM (MST)[p]Yea, that is pretty evident, about the looks thing. It feels good to have a kid overcome stuff.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Good for her and well you should brag about your child's accomplishments.
May she continue to have good health and success.

Eldorado

Would bet too that she never leaves her car keys in the car when going somewhere....just saying.

Yes, bet she does take after her Mom too.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

You should be proud Wisz. Do us all a favor and have her mother teach her about buying online , vehicle safety and other common sense stuff.

Two things. Cool as hell for her. And are you sure she is from the seed of YOUR loins?

Seriously though good for her. Life is darn hard for those of us who don't have to overcome hardships like that. It is always satisfying to watch those among us suceed in the face of extreme physical hardship. You might consider giving her power of attorney over your ebay account too.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

WISZ.......CONGRATS !!! ITS ALWAYS NICE TO HEAR HOW A YOUNG PERSON IS OVER COMING LONG ODDS, STILL HAS A GOOD ATTITUDE, & GOOD GRADES TO BOOT. YOUR A LUCKY MAN...........TAKE ER EASY......................YD.

Thanks guys.....I must say that she is our easiest kid and I really have no idea why or how she turned out so good. My younger daughter is a bit of a nag and a bug (yet she is a straight A student too). If she wants something hearing "no" is unacceptable. My 10 year old son is cool and a good sutdent but is having a hard time understanding what respect is and if you don't show it, you get spanked and sent to your room. He also thinks its cool to tell me that I suck and that doesn't go over too well. That's usually about the time my hand turns the same color pink as his bare ass. :) I hope my two youngers will see what my 14 year old is doing and follow suit. I'm proud of all my kids but there's just something about my 14 year old that keeps me smiling. She's almost the perfect kid.

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer

Good job on raising a good girl Whiz! I have a 16 year old who hasn't had the hard life your 14 year old has had but is an amazing kid herself. It's a good thing for you that yours is such a good kid because we certainly wouldn't want you to have to hit that! :)

When I read the thread title this is NOT what I was expecting!! Big congratulations to your daughter buddy, good for her!!

~Z~

I think that girl was conceived the night Ms Wisz rented Mr Love off of E-bay:D

Ya,them younger kids are yours Wisz,no doubt!

Razzin ya Wisz,seems like a good thing that one of them turned out like Mama!:D

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

LAST EDITED ON Nov-29-11 AT 06:40PM (MST)[p]Good for you & your family. What a blessing. Do you know who her father is?

"thank God for giving me such good semen"
It's a shame yours went down the drain with hot water & a lot of soap.

Teasing.... you should be proud!

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

I was scared to open this thread. I'm literally scared of semen

Congrats on a great kid who overcomes. Didn't even know you could get a 4.2

Congrats, that's great!

Just curious, is a 4.2 straight A's with like 2 gold stars or something?

The way to get 4.2 is to take Honors classes. Those are classes that are advanced to that grade level. She's taking an Honors English class as well as an Honors Biology class. An "A" in an Honors class equates to 4.1 points just as an "A" in a standard class equates to 4 points.

You may be right, BESS. I did recall some strange Paypal charges bout 15 years ago! :) I just figured "Sancho.com" was a Mexican shoe store.

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer

I too expected something different when I opened this thread:) Congrats on a great kid and her great accomplishment. That is different, about the grading. I took several AP(advanced placement) classes and they were graded normally. An A was an A wich was 4.0. Things might have changed though....it has been 13 years since i graduated highschool. Not as long as some on this forum though:)

Good for her. I went through open heart in high school and continued to play sports afterward, so I know what an accomplishment that is. Her life isnt going to get any easier, thats for sure, but it will be well worth the effort. Wish I could give her a hug and a pat on the back.

Hey Wisz?
You considered any New Son-In-Laws?:D

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

Tough as hell, Don't see much slowing her down in life.Good head on those shoulders.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

It's been my experience that often kids that have a tough time whether at home or with health problems learn to cope and excel. It looks like your daughter is one of those, I'm sure the parenting job you and your wife have done has a lot to do with it. I'm guessing you told her or showed her to get tough. As the saying goes "Tough times never last, tough people do." My congrats.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom