Good rifle sling

muzz

Long Time Member
Anyone know of a good rifle sling that holds your rifle snug to you while crawling?

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

I have a dozen or so in the gun cabinet
The claw sling is the best I found so far

I want one to hold it close to me while i am crawling or sneaking. Not a standard one strap type that will let the gun swing or slide off my shoulder

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

I have been using the Safari sling for 15years.Got mine thru Cabellas.You can crawl on hands and knees and it will cradle your rifle under you.Very versitle and your rifle is ready all the time.You can let go and glass easily.

>I have been using the Safari
>sling for 15years.Got mine thru
>Cabellas.You can crawl on hands
>and knees and it will
>cradle your rifle under you.Very
>versitle and your rifle is
>ready all the time.You can
>let go and glass easily

How well does it work while wearing a pack? Does it snag up or anything?

Hey never_satisfied?

I looked at Pics of 'the claw Sling'!

Looks like it has a screw that could back out rather than regular slide swivels?

I've never looked at one up close & personal?

Can the mopre reliable Swivels be installed on the Sling?

I'd hate to have a Screw back out & drop a 2500.00+ Gun in the rocks!

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

I use the Slogan Outdoors slings, they stick to your shoulder no matter what you are doing. Durable too, had mine for years and swap it from gun to gun and no problems yet.

>I'd hate to have a Screw
>back out & drop a
>2500.00+ Gun in the rocks!

That exact same thing happened to me once!

I use an Eberlestock pack with a gun scabbard now, all my slings are collecting dust!

It slips right over the straps and slides easily.It can be adjusted easily too.I didn't have it on my muzzleloader last year and it cost me a bull,the time to get the shoulder one off and brought up.I won't hunt without it on my rifle or mz anymore.

The best thing for that situation is an Eberlestock X1 pack, you wont even have to touch your rifle and you'll get to use both hands on the ground! :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom