Good point...

never_catch

Long Time Member
4a28f3db616d8e54.jpg

~Z~

Because it is the way the phone system is set up. It is electronic, not political. Get over it.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Maybe - maybe not. The guys that set up the automated phone systems are highly skilled technicians and depending on what you want the automated system to do, there are a number of ways to route the logic tree. Some require an answer for Spanish, some require one for English - again, it is not political, just electronic. It is just a way of routing the call to the correct person. Yes it is an inconvience but it is just data and call management.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

I can understand that logic from the Welfare Department....but just can't help but think we're moving in the wrong direction.

Steve

The guys that set up the automated phone systems are highly skilled technicians doing what the politicians pay them to do for political reasons......

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

It's really simple...

You want to live in America then learn English....

My great grandfather said that when he came to this country he had to learn it, and he did so fairly fast..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I wonder if they give you english options in other countries like Iran, Iraq, Afganistan, China, etc...

I would be willing to bet NOT...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom