Good one.

justr_86

Long Time Member
Got this from another forum and thought it was pretty funny.

An 86-year-old man went to his doctor for his quarterly check-up...The doctor asked him how he was feeling, and the 86-year-old said ,'Things are great and I've never felt better.'I now have a 30 year-old bride who is pregnant with my child.'So what do you think about that Doc ?'The doctor considered his question for a minute andthen began to tell a story.'I have an older friend , much like you, who is an avid hunterand never misses a season..'One day he was setting off to go hunting.In a bit of a hurry , he accidentally picked up his walking cane instead of his gun.''As he neared a lake , he came across a very large male beaver sitting at the water's edge.He realized he'd left his gun at home and so he couldn't shoot the magnificent creature.Out of habit he raised his cane , aimed it at the animal as ifit were his favorite hunting rifle and went 'bang, bang'.''Miraculously , two shots rang out and the beaver fell over dead.Now, what do you think of that ?' asked the doctor.The 86-year-old said 'Logic would strongly suggest that somebody elsepumped a couple of rounds into that beaver.'The doctor replied , 'My point exactly.'

NO GUTS, NO STORY!!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

I heard this joke before but it wasn't a beaver hunting trip....it was a fishing trip for tuna.

Steve

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom