Good news

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
I guess I better get this on here tonite. I appreciated and believed in all the prayers and best wishes here from you guys. I want to pay it forward and I won't forget.
I saw my Dr today and I can't even explain it but he had a different explanation for me. Although it's serious he said I'm a number one candidate for treatment and that I'm not in danger of failure or transplant.
I will undergo 12 weeks of therapy and then hopefully be cured. My liver may then go on many years.
I think he either overestimated damages or prayers were answered.
I made a trip to the gym today and had enough energy to get a light workout. I'm on my second chance.
I hope I can root for someone and help them .
Feeling like you matter when you are down is a wonderful feeling.
Thank you all- steve
I will give an update when I get to that point...

That's pretty awesome!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

I got the call today that my medication is approved. What an amazing call to receive. We live in a good age in many ways. Maybe the hunting isn't like the old days but I'm grateful the medication isn't like the old days.
I will take it for 3 months and I'm not going to complain about any side effects.
Very relieved...

Steve

Nice, Steve. I'm glad the prayers worked. :) Keep praying for those in need.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

I'm really glad you got good news.

2311idiot.jpg

Yes thanks to all for the care and wishes,prayers. My medication arrives on Monday. I will start on it Tuesday am and May 31st will be my last day. Hoping I can recover quickly from the anemia it will cause so that I get some time to toughen up for hunting.
My cousin and I have 21 points for LE Deer in Utah. That's 10.5 each averaged out so might get a Muzzy hunt.
I'm glad Im not going to get sicker and be in some liver transplant list.
Maybe I will even get to post some successful or nice mountain pictures on the forum this year.
Live life fully my friends.
Steve

I will be pulling for you every day during your treatment and recovery!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Certainly great news DM!! Prayer is powerful!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Thanks to all of you. My first month of treatment comes monday am. I'm excited as heck to kill the dragon . I haven't felt great for many years, nothing g bad but just a little fatigue all the time.
I guess because it really does cure you is the reason it costs 1120.00 a pill. I take them for 12 weeks so it's a bundle.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom