Good news for illegals/terrorists/drug runners

eelgrass

Long Time Member
What a joke! I might have been born at night, but it wasn't last night! Does our Government really think we're that stupid?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23382776/

The Bush administration has scaled back plans to quickly build a "virtual fence" along the U.S.-Mexico border, delaying completion of the first phase of the project by at least three years and shifting away from a network of tower-mounted sensors and surveillance gear, federal officials said yesterday.

Technical problems discovered in a 28-mile pilot project south of Tucson prompted the change in plans, Department of Homeland Security officials and congressional auditors told a House subcommittee.

Eel

There will NOT be a fence!!!!!!
Never was going to be one. It interferes with the integration of US into Mexico.
eelgrass, unfortunately the majority of American's today are either STUPID or apathetic when it comes to this issue. Plus alot of other issues. That's my opinion on why we as a nation keep electing the same people to the legislature.
Most American's can't name the criminals "representing" them in the state or federal legislatures. Butt by golly they KNOW who got voted off IDOL this week. Excuse me I have to go PUKE!!!!!!!
Later
Foghorn

Not sure who said it first...

The Romans had Gladiators in the Coliseum and free bread to entertain the masses.

We have Television and Welfare to keep our masses dumbed down.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom