Good news and bad news

I liked the one above that had you using a general deer tag on the Pauns! But then you didn’t like it anymore once I said I was in. 😜

I was really looking forward to my Pauns tag after your conviction.

Well!

You're Gonna Be Waitin A While!

I liked the one above that had you using a general deer tag on the Pauns! But then you didn’t like it anymore once I said I was in. 😜

I was really looking forward to my Pauns tag after your conviction.

How Bout Your Post #9 Niller?

You Wanna Make A Wager On How Many Times I've Went BAWLING To Founder Over Another MM'ER Since 1999?

I don’t think you understand how wagers go, but we can just that to the list of things you don’t understand on this forum.

Did SS really get a timeout? I didn’t know that even happened on this forum.

The First Paragraph In Your Post Doesn't Make Any Sense?

I Have Not A Clue Where SS Is?

He's Gone For A While Sometimes & Then Ventures Back Later!

We've Had Our Own Scuffles Over The Years & I Didn't Ever Report Him To Founder & I Don't Know That He Ever Reported Me To Founder?

Some Of Us Settle Our Own Issues!

As Far As Hunting The PAUNS On A General Tag I've/We've Got It Covered!

JakeH Is Gonna OK It With The DWR Janitor & I'm Taking JakeH With Me!

Please Do Tell Me This Won't Work & It Hasn't Ever Been Done Before!

I don’t think you understand how wagers go, but we can just that to the list of things you don’t understand on this forum.

It is very rare that I give someone a timeout, and extremely rare that it's permanent. However, sometimes multiple temporary timeouts and me pleading many, many times that someone fix their behavior, doesn't work. So, I have to go where I do not like to go.

Funny, I heard SS became woke, found religion, sold all his belongings to live homeless on the streets of San Francisco. Now he is in the real jungle. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom