Good Luck!

C

CHWine

Gonna be a classic A zone opener...100 degrees in the shade. And that's where your going to find me (in the shade!). There will be our usual posse playing bocce ball, horseshoes and yes, doing a bit of hunting, but after about 10:00-10:30 we'll be shaded up and seeking a few adult beverages. Pics of something by Monday (even if its the winner of the bocce game!)

Venison and Zinfandel are GOOD!

" Pics of something by Monday (even if its the winner of the bocce game!)"

OK, where are these pic's please? I need a Blackie fix. :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

When i was younger i would be there but the older i get the less appealing those 100 Deg hunting seasons are but good luck to all those that go.

Sorry guys nothing to show. We were in Boonville trying to keep away from the heat. It was 101 rather than 110 in Ukiah, but it was brutal. We pushed some canyons early and did pop some deer out...no good bucks. Then we went to a vineyard that has been having pig problems and busted ass there for a few hours...nothing.

This morning it was a favorite canyon on another ranch with nothing much going on. We went back to that pig infested vineyard and managed to pop about 6 pigs into some shooting lanes. Two worked their way towards me after shots were fired, but couldn't get a shot as my dog was in the way. Shots were fired with nothing to show.

The food, friends, bocce and swimming at the pond were as good as ever. Gonna wait for some better weather before we hit it again.

Venison and Zinfandel are GOOD!

You guys could do with a few rain showers. We all could do with a few rain showers but that would help get them bucks up and moving! :) Thanks for the update!!

Up here in Westwood Ca. the sun could only be seen early this am as the smoke from fires is getting really bad, ash is falling on our rigs from the dark skies, and it's humid and hot as heck!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom