Good luck wolf hunters

nfh

Long Time Member
good luck hunters.. cant wait to see them hit the ground!!!!

i couldnt get off work to go out..maybe calling in sick or my dog ate the alarm clock might come in handy. but i am guessing the limit of 52 wolves outside the preadtor zone will fill very quickly.. so i guess i will wait to get in the preadtor zone...

I hope you guys kill a bunch of them. I'd like to help out when I hunt WY, but I'm not going to pay(NR) a 180.0 for the off chance I would see one.

It would be a shame if you made some bad hits and any got away.

Stay thirsty my friends

Do you really see the quota being filled that fast? I hope they kill a bunch, but didn't the other states and hunters realize they are harder to put on the ground than they had imagined? I am currently debating the cost and atleast trying hard for a couple day to find one...

Well their is 7 wolf's that you won't see in region h, before the 15 th of Sept the fish and game took them out afther they were killing sheep.I was their on the 15 buck hunting and that's what I heard from a good source.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-02-12 AT 06:30PM (MST)[p]There are probably seven more wolves in region f. Oh, wait, did you mean they "took them out" or took them out?

I will be up next week in the Predator Zone chasing elk and maybe a wolf.

That would be a sweet Double!

Robb

LAST EDITED ON Oct-03-12 AT 06:24PM (MST)[p]Don't be sorry. Thats how I like my wolves, at room temperature.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom