Good Luck to all.....

cantkillathing

Very Active Member
Just wanted to wish all general rifle Utah deer hunters good luck. It is fun to hunt deer, fun to be with friends or family, enjoy the out doors most of all, don't worry about how we all push for big bucks and put down those that shoot little bucks it is your tag do with it as you please...Be safe and have fun....and be curtious to others it is public ground your honey will sooner or later be found so don't treat others like you own the place. My camp is always open for anyone to come and talk hunting stories, which are usually like fish stories.
Good Luck to all.

Indeed good luck to all! For those hunting red creek and tabby mountain I wish good luck indeed! I spent 2 weeks up there and hunted my ass off, in that time I only saw 5 bucks, all 2 points, about 40 deer total. Unless these storms have pushed deer down which I doubt cause the snow wasn't deep enough and early. I will be up there next weekend helping family so if anyone sees a purple dodge up there stop and say hi. Love to meet some of you guys.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom