Good idea or bad

Cornhusker

Long Time Member
Just wondering what you guys on this site think about the proposal of Bush to sell 20 billion in high tech weapons to Saudi Arabia. This is especially interesting after the report last week that Saudi Arabia is trying to hinder our efforts in Iraq, also the fact that the 9-11 terrirists were mainly Saudis. The latest intell also indicates that the greatest percentage of terrorists thay are foreign come from Saudi Arabia, Yes I know its an effort to keep Iran in line but is it a good idea? http://www.mcclatchydc.com/homepage/story/18457.html

AS I'VE MENTIONED MANY TIMES!!!

I'D DELIVER THE SAUDI'S SOME HI-TECH WEAPONS!!!

THEY'D BE DRINKING OIL THREE TIMES A DAY!!!

THE BASTARDS HAVE CAUSED US ALOT OF PROBLEMS FOR ALOT OF YEARS!!!

YOU'D SEE THE BIGGEST SHEET OF GLASS EVER MANUFACTURED!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

I thought the majority of 911 terrorists came from Saudi ... in fact wasn't osamha from Saudi? Don?t matter ... we got saddam ... and screw the Jews they are why we are in this mess now anyway. (Being cynical)

RUS

Our government will protect us from terrorists and illegal aliens. Except when they can make a bunch of money.

Eel

Why not sell the Saudis arms? hasn't it worked out well every time we've armed a middle east country so far?

Now that was cruel Dude I was just taking a drink of coffee when I read your post and laughed hard enough I splattered my computer screen.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom