GOOD GAWD MAY 1ST ALREADY?

B

B_BOP_A_LU_LU

I thought May was a summer month?
26 degrees here this morning!
What about where you live,whats the weather conditions?
Damn Global Warming!

Yep loadin' up the horses right now to go horn huntin' and I'm wearin' thermal undies....

39 and rainy. Curse this cold stuff.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Cloudy, Cold and Windy as all get out.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Mixed with rain and clouds. I bet it will go from cold to 90 with no spring. Have to help the kids move today bet it rains on the picnic. We need the next 3-4 weeks dry/warm up a little so the new baby bucks survive.

Rutnbuck

Muggy overcast 65 here today, possible rain later this PM and then highs into the 90's all next week with very little rain in the foreseeable future. Don't know what it is in Utah yet, but summer is here in Texas.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Here in Maine its about 65 degrees and is suppose to hit the mid 70's today. We're getting an early spring this year.

Jody

BOO HOO to all you guys having to suffer through the 60s -70s. LOL

I do know this 45s mood depends on how cold it is, if that tells you anything. :)

Here in Tempe, AZ 78/55 partly cloudy. I'm lovin' it. The 115's ain't far off.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak."
-Ted Nugent-

Lil Red,
Maybe we could warm 1911 up with a few AMF's?
On second thought,nevermind,don't know if I'd wanna see him the following day with a ticket book in his hand!}>}>}>}>}>

"Cloudy with a chance of rain. NW wind 10-20. High near 60 Low near 40. Foggy early and late."

This is our forcast in December, and this is our forcast in August. Makes no difference.

Eel
Pray for Obama. Psalm 109:8

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom