good for new mexico

M

muley10

New mexico is introducing a bill that would make it a felony to poach that results in wanton waste hopefully this will be the start of harsher fines and sentenceing maybe something a little more than a slap on the hand will make some think twice i would bet most poachers that are caught have done it before and will do it again as is most theifs will cont to steal and most drug users will cont to use drugs

I think its about time to make poaching a serious crime. Slap on the hand and I will start to poach. Bigger fines, penalties and a felony, I wont do it!!!

Kudos for NM. Too bad most states treat poaching as if someone stole a six-pack from the local 7-11.

Most poachers are not doing the killing for the meat. Should be a felony. Is a felony if you use a weapon in most crimes so if the states will not jail this criminals by weapons use then the wanton waste is going to nail 95% of poachers that shoot, saw and scram.

Got an e-mail from NMG&F about this,and it's about time.
I have the local warden on speed dial to help them out,It's almost as bad as CA here....not just trophies either.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom