GOOD FOR HIM!!!

They'll probably Hang him at age 11!

Check it out RUS!

If I had Listened!
I wouldn't be here today Living & Dieing with the Choices I've made!

One of the kids in our ward (14 years old) took an Air-soft pistol to my son's High School last week, had taken the orange tips off and was showing it in class. They called the SWAT team in and locked the school down. He was just showing it off - not threatening or anything. Just being a stupid kid. Almost had federal felony charges against him now for posing a terroristic threat. He will have to go to the alternative HS and be on probation until he is 18. You can't mess around with that stuff.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Good for him? Really? It says the kid pulled the gun and threatened a girl. Are you nucking futs? I am all for a citizen that is trained and knows not only how to use a gun, but when to use deadly force, but this kid clearly does not.

Ditto that HuntinFool! How can anybody start a thread with that title after reading what was in that link? Yea, the kid was just protecting himself by putting a gun to the head of one of the other kids and threatening to waste her. Ther's another example of where the parents should get a jail term for having a firearm and ammunition available where he could get at it. That would have been another case of blaming the gun instead of who was involved and allowed it out of the house.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-18-12 AT 01:56PM (MST)[p]I'm guessing Bobcat didn't watch or read the whole article. Either that or he's just pulling peoples chains for a reaction. I really don't think anyone can justify what this kid did as an action we want to see in the nations schools.

I agree irresponsible parenting I still feel as I stated previously guns should be stored in a vault. I store all my guns safely in a vault. I also have a microvault pistol safe that has quick easy access but won't allow access to anyone other than my wife or myself.

I am in high school now and gun control came up as a topic in a class. What some of my classmates said makes me worry about what they would do if they brought a gun to school. Good for him bringing one to protect himself, not good for him for using it as a threat.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-18-12 AT 03:15PM (MST)[p]>LAST EDITED ON Dec-18-12
>AT 01:56?PM (MST)

>
>I'm guessing Bobcat didn't watch or
>read the whole article.
>Either that or he's just
>pulling peoples chains for a
>reaction. I really don't
>think anyone can justify what
>this kid did as an
>action we want to see
>in the nations schools.
>
> I agree irresponsible parenting I
>still feel as I stated
>previously guns should be stored
>in a vault. I store
>all my guns safely in
>a vault. I also
>have a microvault pistol safe
>that has quick easy access
>but won't allow access to
>anyone other than my wife
>or myself.

My Bad Guys!

I did not Read/watch the whole Read/Clip!

I only watched the first little bit of the Video!

You're Right Cornhusker,I was just Tryin to YANK slicks Chain,.a little more!:D

When I was in School we all Had Weapons in Our Rigs and We were Parked on the School Grounds!

We worked on Guns in Shop,Re-Finished Stocks,built Stocks & Billy Clubs I'll admit,Not ever an Issue,Boy how things have changed!

Sorry Guys,I don't Promote Stupididy especially around a bunch of Innocent people!

Next time I'll read a little more before I do/Post something Stupid!:D

If I had Listened!

Shoot the kid, then shoot the parents! We have plenty of people, we dont need the morons!!

Read Post # 9 Tracker!

I said: My Bad!

If I had Listened!

No problem. We still have kids with guns in pickups. I usually just use some common sense and remind them not to park in the school lot or close to school. I make sure they lock the pickup and I have 2 locking gun cases available I prefer they use in their pickups, just in case so far no problem. We are very rural probably a little abnormal which allows for this.

I hear you Cornhusker!

Remember the Old Back Window Gun Racks?

We never had one Gun Stolen back then!

Use that same Gun Rack today & Some Thief will take them from you!

I see after reading in to it a little more the Little JACK-ASS threatened a Girl with the Gun!

Needed his ASS Kicked several years ago I'm sure!

If I had Listened!

I really miss the back window gun racks. I guess times change but I wish that wouldn't have. A rifle in the top for Yotes and a shotgun in the bottom for pheasants or a sneak on ducks or geese.

"Damn stupid and irresponsible. They should also press charges against the parents."

+ 1000

Dumba$$ is lucky he's not dead. Not a smart move and if he would have died doing it would have been no one at fault.

>"Damn stupid and irresponsible. They should
>also press charges against the
>parents."
>
>+ 1000
>
+++

Kid has been charged and expelled! Hope they charge the parents too.

I just heard of a High school kid here in Oregon that they searched his truck and found a box of shot gun shells. He is suspended for a year. He had a gpa of 3.80 and has no other offenses. Wow we are going way over board. I also heard of schools in Texas allowing teachers to carry if they have a conceal weapon permit. Now that is the right direction. None of these wacko's ever go shoot up a place that is known to have guns. We need guns to protect ourselves. If they take away all of the guns the criminals will be the ones that still have them.
DZ

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom