Good cop ?

Everyone wants the police to explain everything word for word. This officer did just that. Even to the explaining that if his directions are not followed that the use of a compliance tool will be used.

Bravo to the officer for doing a great job

Yep eel. And I never saw where anyone said dogs are more important than humans. I know I never did. You can always tell on a forum when someone has issues. Just sit back and watch.

I am of the opinion that my dog is more important than the majority of humans. He is a family member. I can understand why someone would be upset that their pet was needlessly killed on their own property.

But then that's just me...

Not a cop hater...got several friends in law enforcement.

Sometimes their actions are questionable...

25 Over you get Arrested?

GEEZUS!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

>25 Over you get Arrested?
>
>GEEZUS!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
From My Smokin Cherry Red
>Hot Barrel & My Dead
>Cold Hands I Shall go
>down Fighting for American Pride
>& Rights!
>I Know I'm Out Numbered by
>Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll
>Throw Their Hands in the
>air & I know I
>can't Lick the U.S. Military
>by Myself when they Turn
>on us but I'll make
>
>you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a
>Situation where I Hope to
>Hell All Americans become True
>Americans once again & Stand
>up for their Rights!

Sooooo, what kind of record would you have?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom