Good Bull Bison?????????

U

UThunting

We seen this Bull on my wifes Bison hunt and we both thought this was a Nice bull but I want some other Hunters Ideas

490e8cc331a5d4ee.jpg

Where is her tag for. A few years back I drew a tag on the Island. After many scouting trips out there I found the best way for me to tell was from a side view. If the horn had a bit of a S shape to it the bull was closer to book size. I've taken a few people on Bison hunts since then and it seems to hold true. The Bison on the Island are a bit stunted from inbreeding so they will top around 1900lbs. The bulls around Yellowstone will go 2200lbs.
By the way, If you aim 6inch's behind the ear you won't ruin any meat, or have any tracking at all.

Regards Buff

Buff

My Wifes hunt is in Jackson Hole. We are headed up in 5 hours for thursday to see if any Buffalo are moving around.. I was told that the Hunt for Bulls in the Jackson area was easy but we have spent 4 days up there and have not even chambered a round!!! But who knows maybe tommarow

buffalo

Sorry man I didnt see your post my wife killed on the 4th or 5th trip here is a photo
DSCF2945.jpg

DSCF2930.jpg

DSCF2947.jpg

DSCF3065.jpg

DSCF3070.jpg

Wow, pretty nice. I'm very envious. What's that green stuff next to the meat on the plate?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom