Good band but....

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
Louder than heck and distortion was too much. Maybe a bigger venue would work better. I keftvearky cuz even the earplugs weren't enough.
20230726_220216.jpg

Yep…… precisely why I’ve limited my music concerts to less than 3 in my life time. Can’t believe the millions of people who drop that kind of time and treasure on an addiction to decibel euphoria.

I like music of many kinds but not at 100 plus decibels. I prefer euphoria when all six senses can function together.

Louder than heck and distortion was too much. Maybe a bigger venue would work better. I keftvearky cuz even the earplugs weren't enough. View attachment 116088
I left early as it was too loud. I had earplugs on. They said doors would be open at 630. People were asking why we weren't getting in yet at 7. They said it was the Promoter - the sound wasn't ready yet. We were let in at 830. Standing on asphalt 90 °. The last concert I will ever attend.

I left early as it was too loud. I had earplugs on. They said doors would be open at 630. People were asking why we weren't getting in yet at 7. They said it was the Promoter - the sound wasn't ready yet. We were let in at 830. Standing on asphalt 90 °. The last concert I will ever attend.
Look at the bright side. If you can do that you could deer hunt opening weekend in California. ?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom