Kiss - Beth
Steve Miller - Abracadabra
Jefferson Starship - We Built This City
Aerosmith - Dude Looks Like a Lady

>Rascal Flatts, Bad
>band + Bad songs. In
>fact I just threw up
>typing this.

+1, I cringe when they come on the radio...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

>+1000 about keith urban. They
>guy is such a fag
>

Yup, these newer boy band types are pushing me away from country..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-08-11 AT 02:38PM (MST)[p]+1 on flats and urban i can't stand brad paisley's soccer mom pop country makes me sick. any guy who wears girls designer skinny jeans is a total pole smoker. also taylor swift is amazing ! she is so freeking popular but can't sing for sheet !!! as for newbies i like jamey johnson, ashton shephard, justin moore, randy houser and a few others but pop country sucks !!!!! i love classic country

No kidding, new country is in the dumps.

If someone could sing like Merle, Waylon, early George Strait or ahhh yes Alabama. Also some good Nitty Gritty Dirt Band!!

Texas country is good though.

Casey Donahue, Randy Rogers band, Johnny Cooper etc.

My wife says I have the most eclectic music library ever. Rock, Rap, Punk, old country, 60s, 70s 80s.

I can't stand a lot of the new country.

And Rascal Flats messing up Chris Ledoux's cowboy songs pisses me OFF!!

i think urban and flatts are in kahootz with prince,

not sure though,but i think they all have the same moto.

"face down a$$ up thats the we like to f$%k

Could not agree more. There are a few new faces that are ok but what is played over and over on the Dam$ radio stations gets old real fast. Oh and don't get me started on that PITA Bit(@ Carrie Underwood.

whiskeybent said "+1000 about keith urban. They guy is such a fag"

He may well be a fag but he's the fag that's banging this.

383001.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Sep-08-11 AT 09:49PM (MST)[p]i for sure "WOOD" throw a leg over that right now,

wish the pic wasn't blurred.

is it purty and pink ?????.......probley

She was once HOT! and looks good in that pic but have you seen her lately on any of the awards shows with her lame singer of a husband?

No thanks...........

Bill

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

F-Dude I am ashamed to admit I like 3 of the songs on your list. Guess I am a true child of the '70s....

:p

I feel we've bonded today. I can't stand urban and flatts either and I've said that for years. Fag comes to mind whenever I hear them. Brad Paisleys songs are mostly 5hit but that song with Carrie makes me horny. As far as new country goes Blake Shelton, Toby Keith, Zac Brown, Miranda, Jake Owen's song, Chenny Kesny's Tequila and a few others are worth listening to.

>She was once HOT! and looks
>good in that pic but
>have you seen her lately
>on any of the awards
>shows with her lame singer
>of a husband?
>
>No thanks...........
>

So you wouldn't hit it?...I'm calling bullchit!

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:

>She was once HOT! and looks
>good in that pic but
>have you seen her lately
>on any of the awards
>shows with her lame singe
r >of a husband

? > >No thanks..........

Ok Polarbear

I can't even listen to Ledoux's version of "life is a highway" becuz of what rascal flatts did to it!

Traditional >>>------->

>
>+1, I cringe when they come
>on the radio...
>

Every time I hear them I think of Snort cringing and calling them "Faggle Rats" or something like that. ;-) LOL What is it you call them, Snort?

>No kidding, new country is in
>the dumps.
>

+1- It all sounds the same to me. I can't tell the difference in ANY of the women singers unless it's Taylor Swift but that's only because I have a 10 year old daughter who LOVES Taylor Swift. I even get to go to the Taylor concert on the 28th. I don't mind Taylor, but I don't love her enough to sit through a whole concert, but I love my daughter that much so I'm going. It HAS to be better than the Britney Spears concert I suffered through 11 years ago though. I took a friend's daughter to that one. Oh my.

Best concert I've ever been to? Bellamy Brothers. I've seen them 4 or 5 times. Last summer was their best performance to date. I love their music and they put on a great show. I'm a classic country kind of girl too.

> As far
>as new country goes Blake
>Shelton, Toby Keith, Zac Brown,
>Miranda, Jake Owen's song, Chenny
>Kesny's Tequila and a few
>others are worth listening to.
>

I do loves me some Toby Keith. He's a very talented song writer. Love Toby. Always have.

ZBB is great too. My 7 year old loves ZBB and sings "Don't Be Falling In Love" all the time. It's pretty cute.

HaHA!

Plicks, I was feeling pretty Badazz making that claim.

You guys probably got me on this one. If she was laying there ready to go and I was the answer to her prayers (Not gonna happen) I would probably Hit It!

But looking at her she has either had work done or not aged well or something, either way I don't look at her (currently) and say GAWD DAM she's hot.

Bill

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

I can't stand a lot of the new country.
And Rascal Flats messing up Chris Ledoux's cowboy songs pisses me OFF!!

+1

Rascal Flats should never have been allowed to remake Ledoux and Motley Crue was obviously high when Carrie Underwood asked to butcher Home Sweet Home!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom