Gooat man is Californicater

Certainly no surprise........had he also been identified as a Gay, Democrat, wedding planner, "goatvestite".....I could not have been shocked.

"I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and
sh!t a better argument than that!"

I can't understand what all the hullabaloo is about
Dall Sheep hunters have been putting on white stuff and trying to be sheep for years.

Seems this antelope get up is getting some play as of late as well....

a20791e12f13336e557ee9_m.jpg

Leave it up to Utards to make "much" of "nothing". My father in law and I used a brown sheet to make like a cow to get in range of a herd of antelope and made our kills. I am glad that happen in the state of Wyoming where the locals did not consider it abnormal as Utards do.

RELH

"My father in law and I used a brown sheet to make like a cow to get in range of a herd of antelope and made our kills."

Gotta ask..... Were you the front or back?....... Terry

So, he's a hunter practicing for an upcomming hunt.

If I got caught sneaking up on a nanny goat, that would be my story too.

Eel

Terry;

I hate to admit it, but he made me the a$$ end. I did tell him if he farted, I would plug his oriface with the barrel of my rifle.

This herd would not allow you to get within 600 yards of them, later part of season. We went into Lusk, Wy. bought the brown sheet. Went back out to the private ranch and got within 150 yards and we both made our kills.

RELH

Eel, quit saying things like that. You will convince those Utards that all Kali boys are demented and perverse.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom