Gonna have twins!!

cjboz

Very Active Member
Holy smokes, well we just found out today we have a set of twins on the way! A boy and girl! We and everyone in the family is super excited. My wifes mother is a twin so genetically there was a chance. These are our first so we are super pumped. The wife already said not to plan any out of state hunts this next year:) I think I better put in for a few sheep tags!! LOL. I just wanted to share the good news with my extended MM fam. Good luck everyone with the rest of the fall hunts! Craig

Well boz?
Remember the trip you made to Utah?
Well I made a trip to Texas!
I do know how to make twins!:D

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

Congrat's !!

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Sounds like you were putting in...your wife was putting out! HaHa :) Congrats brother. Twins? Dang.....thats gonna be hard. Pretty cool having one of each though. You thought of names yet? How about B-PLOP for the boy? LOL! Congrats again, Craig. Sorry to hear about the hunting issue though. When they're 14 your wife will allow you to hunt out of state again.....

Steve
T&A Inspector

Thanks everyone!!! Quite a shock for sure. This morning my wife and I were laying there and she said was I dreaming yesterday? We had a pretty good laugh. I cheated the system and bought a LO tag and drew out in the general draw:) One of my good friends is a twin(boy/girl) and he said Holy ---- you are so screwed and you dont even know it.

Bess dont be trying to spread your spawn down here!! LOL

Thanks everyone!

Congratulations Boz and Mrs Boz. As the Father of twin boys myself I can tell you the first couple years are going to be real tough. My twins are 24 now but I still clearly remember twice the crying and twice the poop. Hang in there Buddy.

Well boz!

I never 'try',I GET-HER-DONE!:D

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

Congrats!
Me and my wife would love to have a set of twins in the future. That should be pretty fun with a boy and a girl (and a lot of work).

Congrats to you and the Mrs.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Congrats and GOOD LUCK!!

You were just poking fun and she took it serious twice!

Kids are awesome but lots of work.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Congrats Buddy. It will be fun watching them grow up on MM and your hair turning gray. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom