GOLF ANYBODY???

I missed a hole in one by about 45' once.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

>Practice, practice, practice!
>
>Get started while you're still young
>BCat!
>
>DC

Hey Lumpy!

It might be too late for that!:D

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

Naw, a man of your longevity hasn't even reached puberty yet. Come over to Paradise and I'll have you chas'en your balls all over the country in no time.

GOLF...........it's a great way to spend a couple-a-hours.............if the fish aren't bit'en, the ducks ain't fly'en, and bulls stopped bugl'en.

And...................after your old enough to have pissed off every last friend you've ever had in the entire world, you can still rent a cart and swing a big stick!

DC

Hey Lumpy!

"And...................after your old enough to have pissed off every last friend you've ever had in the entire world, you can still rent a cart and swing a big stick!"

You've still got a ways to go before you'll have to rent a Car!:D

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

No hole in one for me but I've done better. I had a Double Eagle last year on a par 5. My second shot was 270 yards and put it in the cup. I didn't realize how rare it was and thought a hole in one was better.

A 270 yard shot, on my best day would be note worth. The only way that's ever going to happen to me, is a down hill green and a dried out freeway.

Man, I can't make the green on the par threes. Having a shot go in from 270 yards out, first shot, second shot or fifth shot is "off the roof, off the Texaco sign, through the culvert, and off the rake handle" rare.

I hate guys like you! You probably catch 10 lb browns on the first cast and 230" bucks, while your driving to Momma's house for Thanksgiving dinner too! :)

DC

270 yards? That's Driver, Pitching Wedge for me.:(

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

I've hit one in my life. 248 yards with a 3 iron. LUCKY and 17 years ago. Every time I play I hope for #2

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom