Golden rainbow?

Eel you plick I thought this was a fishing thread.

2311idiot.jpg

Cuz, you of all people should know there is Golden Trout and there is Rainbow Trout, but there is no GOLDEN RAINBOW TROUT.

RELH

>Cuz, you of all people should
>know there is Golden Trout
>and there is Rainbow Trout,
>but there is no GOLDEN
>RAINBOW TROUT.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH
>

Sorry Relh but after this video, there was for a second (a golden rainbow trout)

Fireball, I hope you are not planning on catching that GOLDEN RAINBOW TROUT for a trophy.

Now tell the truth. when you saw that video, did you hit the floor laughing and thinking "just like a man taking the easy way out".

RELH

Y'all wanna see a Brown Trout ?? lol

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Eel...does the MRS. know about your searching the web and posting about the weirdo's making video's about peeing out of a canoe???

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

I'm looking at kayaks you perverts. Actually thinking of getting one. My wife already knows, so you don't need to tell her.:)

Eel

I just hang it over the edge and into the water......why all that drama....wtf???

Genghis Khan raped so many women that 1 in 200 people today carry his genes..

Yikes! That was done with a sharp ax on Red's part. Zigger will not be bragging any more.

RELH

want a new screensaver pic wed???

Genghis Khan raped so many women that 1 in 200 people today carry his genes..

>want a new screensaver pic wed???
>
>
>
>
>Genghis Khan raped so many women
>that 1 in 200 people
>today carry his genes..

Ugh yeah ....duh!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom