Gold Rush

eelgrass

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Nov-13-11 AT 09:00PM (MST)[p]The TV show on Discovery Channel. It's like watching a train wreck. I admire that they want to give it a go, but could they be more incompetent?

They dig down to almost bedrock at the glory hole and then miss a lease payment. Are you kidding me?

I can't stand to watch it but I can't help myself, I have to.

Eel

Yep - pretty inept. Old Dakota Fred sure didn't waste any time swooping in on it either! Kind of a CS move if you ask me, but hey, that's business. Looks like they will have another year of losing money in the Klondike. The reality show money must be good enough to see them through it because mose folks would have left it a long time ago.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

That old man's voice bugs the heck out of me.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

These guys are dumb as dirt.
Dakota Fred needs an ass whuppin'.
I need a kick in the nutsack for wasting my time watching these retards.

"If God did not intend for man to hunt animals, he would have made broccoli more fun to shoot"

Damn, I saw the title of this post and thought I'd see some cool pics of Eelgrass, nickman and Kilo back in the mid 1800's...lol

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Yeah it is a train wreck!! I saw a commercial for an episode with a D-8 cat sliding sideways down a hill. Definitely Tevo-ing that episode! !

Eel They remind me of a Trinity county logging outfit that all graduated the 8th grade!

I know that the show is scripted yet in all their ineptitude, i'd still like to see the Hoffman group succeed. Hey, they're out there giving it a go!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

You think this is a bad show, wait till this coming Thursday night at 10:30PM because I saw an ad this morning for a NEW SHOW, it is called Lady Hoggers......pig hunters and well stacked too I might add.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

It might be funny if it wasn't so sad!!! These guys are idiots..

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

>That old man's voice bugs the
>heck out of me.

+1

It's like fingers on the chalk board.

I do like the show though.

I love the show, would kill to spend a summer up there doing that. But that said, it's a let down and frustrating every episode. I want the Hoffman's to school that old shark Dakota Fred, what an a$$!

I feel sorry for those Oregon idiots. AS for the show, the old mans voice drives me nuts too, Dakota Fred needs his eye beat shut, and it would be nice after commercial if they did not spend the first 5 minutes showing what happened the previous 10 minutes before commercial. I would rather see footage of Arial Tweeto, if they could make that happen.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-15-11 AT 01:32PM (MST)[p]Here are a couple to get you by.

The sister is here: http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/flying-wild-alaska/bios/ayla-tweto-bio.html

>I feel sorry for those Oregon
>idiots. AS for the
>show, the old mans voice
>drives me nuts too, Dakota
>Fred needs his eye beat
>shut, and it would be
>nice after commercial if they
>did not spend the first
>5 minutes showing what happened
>the previous 10 minutes before
>commercial. I would rather
>see footage of Arial Tweeto,
>if they could make that
>happen.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

The missed lease payment. . . after that, all those other guys should have bailed. Straight up retarded. The old man is the dumbest of them all, though Todd is far behind. Dakota Fred is an ass, but moving in on the other guys' work is just a good business move. I hope the 16 year old kid at the Nugget kills it.

Oh the retarded wing nuts. If I had the chance to dumb as look they do. I would. Wana go Eelster? Wonder if they have Salmon in the tailings pond? I hear the missquitos can stand flat footed and fornicate a turkey.

Rutnbuck

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom