Gold Rush - The Jungle

Roy

LAST EDITED ON Aug-17-12 AT 07:50PM (MST)[p]Really makes me question if these guys really want "gold" or "Golden Globe".

Convinces me it is just a TV show and they are just TV stars, or at least trying to be. Kind of knew it already I guess. I didn't see much of their season in the Klondike, what I did though they still looked like they weren't going to make a dime.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

>
>Really makes me question if these
>guys really want "gold" or
>"Golden Globe".
>
>Convinces me it is just a
>TV show and they are
>just TV stars, or at
>least trying to be.

What? A reality show that is just a scripted, set up, tv show with paid cast members? Say it isn't so Roy!

I can't stand those dumbazzes. I caught a few episodes of the Klondike and it convinced me that it was Discovery's biggest flop. I can see the whining now about the trench foot, leaches, and snakes. "No guts, no glory!"
Ugggh...

Well - it turned out to be a one episode deal. They were just making the trip down there to see if it would work - they would basically have to move their whole operation down there.

I know they are really trying to mine for gold, but they sure have a nice safety net of a TV show to fall back on. Todd even said "the day you see me shave my beard is the day I am out of the TV business". He knows where the real gold is.

They may be stupid as miners, but they are pretty savvy hustlers.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom