Going scouting tomorrow

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
And maybe a little fishin'. This summer has been fun. Anyone else getting out alot ? I'm going to go somewhere every week until hunting season.

I'm out every weekend since mid june..am hitting a wilderness Thursday til Monday..and its going to rain Fri - Sat ..I miss those trips..bow season is open but I just want to see the Elk and fish ..debating taking my bow but I rather rifle it in mid September when cooler..
jester

I've been trying to wear my kayak out the last couple months when the ocean lays down. I got a freezer full of ling cod and rockfish. I went salmon chasing out of Trinidad this morning. I put on about 5 miles but no bites.

Eel

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

Steve did you have your shoulder rebuilt recently?
Thats alot of stokes..you paddle like a 14 yrs old..
jester

Jester, I had a torn rotator cuff but it rehabbed pretty good without surgery. I have one of those Hobie kayaks that you can either paddle or pedal so mostly I pedal while fishing.

Eel

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom