Going once, going twice........

eelgrass

Long Time Member
This is a hypothetical situation. If you had some inside information that there was going to be a spur of the moment, unadvertised auction for an AI deer tag, and you knew for a fact that the highest roller there could only go as high as $300, would you attend and place a winning bid of $305?

I'd be there in a heart beat even though I'm against auction tags in general. I would say hate the game, not the player.:)

Are We talkin 305.00?

Or?

305K?:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I can't throw the stone.....because I would pony up all 305 of it. But if it's like a lot of guys say it is (shooting tame deer). It'd be the last time I did it.

Maybe it should be Mandatory the High Bidder Donates the Tag Back?

Persay:

If Somebody can Bid a Hunt up to 1.4 Million!

Then Donate it Back!

Then some Lucky Sucker gets the Hunt for 22K!

Now!

If this same thing could happen with the Antelope Island Tag!

It'd be a Bargain for about 5K!

And I might pull that kinda money up!

Can you Imagine the THRASHIN I'd get here on MM?:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

LAST EDITED ON Feb-16-14 AT 11:00AM (MST)[p]Not even Utah is that inept, usually. You realize AI is similar to a canned Texas hunt? Is that a challenge you dream of when you think of hunting? Horn lorn at its finest. Who cares how difficult the hunt as long as get 40" wide rack on the ground. Of course, poachers have similar thoughts. Birds of a feather, as they say.

I would secretly bid 305 dollars, kill the spider buck 400 inch world record out my window and then claim I killed it on Utah public land DIY.

Does the $305.00 include blocking the road to the island with a truck or is that extra??

KIDDING!!!!!

"The future is large scale auction tags.
The majority of the tags should go up
for auction anually. It MIGHT even be
good to allow second sales of auction
tags as in outfitters purchasing tags
and then re-selling them to the public."
TRISTATE 8/17/2012

Eel, how many sets of wooden teeth would that pay for?
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom