going on vision qwest

B

BenThompson

me and some of my buddys are headed to south utah for a vision qwuest. anyone else evr ben on 1?

LAST EDITED ON Aug-27-11 AT 01:08PM (MST)[p]I have, went something like this.

You Guys! You Guys! You see the size of this cockadoodledamdoo!

I have done a few of them , they have been way Southern Utah or maybe Nevada. Involved a couple of blondies , bunches of beer and stuff that can't be talked about on a PG website. One involved one blonde , a red head , a asian and a midget. Not sure how I got talked in to that one. Have fun

Stay thirsty my friend.

2074-beer-goggles.jpg

Sorry Ben , I got slightly confused there . My quest's have involved women . I'm guessing yours probably involves sweaty dudes sitting around in the dark dampness of sweat lodge .

It's all good , different strokes for different folks .

Remember when the spirit horse comes , he will come for you my friend .

I think you cab find Vision Quest on VHS.

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

I heard Ben is going Huntin for a couple Days!

Wonder what He's gonna Wound this Weekend?

Maybe it'll be a Vision this time!

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

I'll tell you how yo save a little money on gas Ben.........quit drinking rubbing alcohol and I promise your vision will get better. No need to make that drive.

So foundation?

Was Ben attracted to you?

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

LAST EDITED ON Aug-28-11 AT 08:25PM (MST)[p]>thats a great movie im related
>to matt modine by marrage.
>

i call BS

Ben did I show up in your vision or some real place ? I'm just a slight bit scared and concerned now if you are dreaming about me. Be bop I'm guessin he may have just a little Man crush on me. As long as he keeps it in his dreams I guess there is not much I can do about that. Unless I meet him this week and his dream quest involved him bein dressed in drag , I do slightly recall eye ballin a chick who I thought was ugly as a mud fence , and shouldn't be allowed outside unless it was dark.

Hey Ben,

Just curious if your Vision Quest took you anywhere near Heber City in the past couple days. If so, I think I know where your wounded buck died....

"We can have no "50-50" allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all".
Theodore Roosevelt

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom