Going fishing tomorrow

overton

Long Time Member
While most of you will be sleeping I'll be Brown Trout fishing here, in the land of Shamrocks and Lepercons. I'll be fly fishing from the banks of the River Liffie, or something close to that. I have seem huge fish roil the surface so I am excited. The only problem is the outfitter said the "Gilly" will pick me up at 9AM. I'm not sure if a gilly is a car, a bird or a IRA member. I shall see.

Ransom

Hey........been wondering how your trip is going..PLICK!!!!!

Sounds like you are having a great time...how is the back? I still think you should have let me go in your place since you were hurt!!!

Good luck rans, sounds fun!!

I'll be leaving Monday morning for two elk hunts, 14 days of chasing around big stinky's....yeah!!

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

With a name like that it maybe short for Gilligan. DO NOT GET ON THE BOAT!!! unless there is about 15 woman in bikinis and a barge of kegs hooked on the back:)

Cuz, have no fear. The Gilly is the caretaker for the private land you will be fishing on. They have a habit of wearing gilly camoflage suits to catch poachers shooting the landowners stags and snipers adopted the gilly suits for camoflage.

Trust me, I would not B.S. you. We will all be waiting to hear about the 26 inch brown that got away.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Sep-12-08 AT 07:06AM (MST)[p]Cuz you BS'ed me. The Gillie's were retired IRA gunman. They also were great guides. I caught 8 trout to 18" plus 2 they dropped off at the bank. My wife only caught 2 but our friends caught 3, 12 and 15 fish to 24".
One of the Gillies deer hunted the evening before but without luck.

Ransom

PS I still have not fallen off a bar stool.

>LAST EDITED ON Sep-12-08
>AT 07:06?AM (MST)

>
>Cuz you BS'ed me. The Gillie's
>were retired IRA gunman. They
>also were great guides. I
>caught 8 trout to 18"
>plus 2 they dropped off
>at the bank. My wife
>only caught 2 but our
>friends caught 3, 12 and
>15 fish to 24".
>One of the Gillies deer hunted
>the evening before but without
>luck.
>
>
>Ransom

>
>PS I still have not fallen

>off a bar stool.

then you are not drinking enough pick it up

Cuz, sounds like you and the Mrs. are having a great time. When you are sitting on that bar stool, do not kiss any of those cute redheaded lassies. If you do, you will not fall off the bar stool, the Mrs. will knock your butt off the stool!

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Sep-12-08 AT 02:01PM (MST)[p]desertpointbrian

I'll have you know that I have a Diploma from Jameson's Distillery in Whiskey Tasting. I'm also a Master Beer Taster awarded by the Guinness Brewery. And for good measure I etched crystal at the Waterford Crystal Factory. We also went to see the River Dancers. I just might stay over here in Ireland. The wife thinks I should anyway especially after oggling the River Dancing Ladies.

Ransom

Feleno

Actually the 2 gillies were IRA gunmen and want to talk to you. They promised me they would not use guns only cordless drill motors. I understand that being capped from the back of the knee out through the front hurts slightly. But if you are of English ancestory all bets are off.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom