goats G16 in Colorado

D

dafonz

Anybody have any advice for hunting unit G16 in Colorado? I drew a first season tag and probably will take my first scouting trip on July 26 & 27. Thanks in advance!

I don't but my buddy drew 4th season. Its his second Goat tag in six years ( I hate him...ha) His previous tag was in another unit. He is serious, a good hunter, very reliable, in good shape, etc. I don't know if you guys might be able to hook up seeing you are looking at the same unit....just a thought. Let me know.

Ted

I can't make the orientation because of work but my buddy that is hunting with me is going to be there. Dean

tell him to look for me [Brandon] at alpine taxidermy or tunner guild service ive hunted it a lot

Go to the eastern end of Keystone, take Montezuma Road east. You can go up Peru Creek, when you get to the old shack before it turns North glass the top of the divide due east... tons of goats. Or stay on Montezuma Road thru the town of Montezuma go South and follow it clear up on top of the Divide... Goats everywhere. In 2005 I took a 9 3/8 inch goat.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom