Goat photos test try

U

UThunting

I am trying to resize some picture so I can put them on here so I hope this works I have been at it for over 3 hours :(

46ad8f543be0d73f.jpg

No I think it is a nannys as most of them are nannys with kids..

Sorry the Pictures are kinda fuzzy I had to down size them quite a bit

UThunting
Clynt L Citte
Willard Utah

LAST EDITED ON Jul-30-07 AT 08:17AM (MST)[p]LMAO

It could be a billy but I am sure it was a nanny

eather way thats some funny sh*t you posted

UThunting
WIllard Utah
Clynt L Citte

LAST EDITED ON Jul-30-07 AT 09:03AM (MST)[p]Hope this one turns out the photo is not that good but I like it

46adfc0920fa6c7b.jpg

This nanny need to be turned in to family services she is on one hell of a cliff. I am shure there is a lot of kids that have fallen

46adfc8822fa67ca.jpg

46adfd89274d2aaf.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jul-30-07 AT 09:26AM (MST)[p]Clint, you beat me to it. I am still trying to post pics of the goat with the funny horn. I have a couple pics of her. Do you think she was injured or just deformed? I got really close to her and the horn that points down is quite a bit forward on the skull opposed to the other side. When where you up there? Saturday? Or maybe that was you I passed on the trailhead Sunday?

Sneakattack, Leave the funny lookin one for me! :)

LAST EDITED ON Jul-30-07 AT 10:29AM (MST)[p]these are from a few weeks back I am going to go up tonight and try and get more photos maybe of some deer and moose also call me if you go up like to hook up with you

PS I think she was injured

UThunting
Clynt L Citte
Willard Utah
801-725-5262

OK, last try ant guessing the sex!

Clynt, the last pic, here goes- great base mass, right horn smooth arch, appears to be 'V' shaped, can't see a 'Mulva' patch....Billy?

I swear if I can't get this...I see why people hunt with guides.

Elk- If goofball nanny stubles in way off my Magnus...Watch out, mystical flight of the backstrap guillotine!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-30-07 AT 03:35PM (MST)[p]Both of the last 2 photos are the same goat but SHE is with her kids in the first or her kid the other one is not far behind I will try and get you a photo tonight of a Billy

P.S If anyone wants to go up tonight and can meet me at Flying J in Willard at 5pm call me 801-725-5262

UThunting
Clynt L Citte
Willard Utah

JUDAS PRIEST!!!

YOU BOYS BETTER STUDY YOUR BILLY'S BEFORE YOU DRAW A PERMIT!!!

I THINK HoundDawgjr HAS A PACK OF DOGS THAT ONLY CATCH & HOLD BILLYS AT BAY!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

It looks like you have been scouting in the same place, I have photos of some of the exact loacation. Even the one with the drop horn! Good luck on your hunt.
Is your tag for for a Billy or a Nanny only? mine is for a nanny.

Jeff Pearmain
west valley City

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom