Goal Zero & Knife Giveaway Winners!!

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Numbers 256 and 4 were drawn in our March Gear Giveaway drawing. The winners for the March giveaway are donnie for the Goal Zero Guide 10 Plus Adventure Kit and Robb F. for the Razor-Lite Replacement Blade Knife.

Robb F. is a forum regular. Not sure about donnie. Congratulations to you both and thanks to everyone who threw their name into the mix to WIN cool stuff.

Please, support Bad Ass Outdoor Gear. They're the Gear Giveaway sponsor and donate the cool stuff for you guys to win. When you're in the need to upgrade gear, give them the chance to earn your business. Take a look at their site and give them a chance.

30314.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And finally, are any of you guys using the Goal Zero Guide 10 Plus Adventure Kit to power an iPad or anything similar? I'm thinking of getting it for my backpack trips in Wyoming. Just curious how it works, how long it takes to charge the batteries.

Later,

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
Will you LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook! I need a friend....

Well thank you!

I have always been a Swing Blade guy with Out Door Edge...

I really enjoy Bad Ass Outdoor Gear for always getting me my stuff fast and with very competitive $$ prices.

Robb

I have the goal zero solar pack, I won it at a big buck contest.

I haven't took it to the hills but tried it at work and it charged my phone. They are small and compact. I like the fact you can use it to charge rechargeable AA batteries they give you. also comes with an adapter to charge triple A batteries but you have to buy those.

I think it will come in handy for camping

So the you charged your phone directly from the solar panel? Or charged batteries and then used them to charge the phone?

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
Will you LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook! I need a friend....

Congrats Robb...even if your just a ole squid. I will leave my blades home this fall and give you the honor of testing them out..

The ole jarhead/ spear chucker/ sea going bellhop

>So the you charged your phone
>directly from the solar panel?
>Or charged batteries and then
>used them to charge the
>phone?
>

It comes with a 12volt adapter and I used that to charge my phone. I just tried it for about an hour. The batteries that it came with came charged so I haven't charged them yet. Just trying it one day at work I was impressed.

The provided batteries are meant to be charged off the solar panel. then you use them for whatever and charge them again.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom