GO YANKS!!

C

CRC

Well its that time of year again. Hope they do it this year and get #27. I don't think Jeter has too many yars left in him so they need to do it this year!!

Not a yankees fan at all... but I do think it is their year! They have it all, as long as they don't fall apart.

Remember when Boston was down three games in the ALCS a couple of years back and they came back to win it all. That was awesome!

THE BANKIES DESERVE TO CHOKE AGAIN/ LIKE THE LAST 10 YEARS. WHEN YOU GO OUT & TRY TO BUY A WORLD SERIES RING (SPENT 1.1 BILLION DOLLARS ON 4 PLAYERS THIS YEAR ALONE) YOU HAVE ANOTHER CHOKE COMMING. THEY HAVE BECOME/ARE THE TEAM AMERICA LOVES TO HATE. I HAVE TO AGREE THOUGH.....THEY MAY HAVE FINALLY BOUGHT ENUFF TALENT TO GET IT DONE THIS YEAR.

BUT THEY CHOKE BETTER THAN ANY TEAM IN BASEBALL....TIME WILL TELL. EVEN IF THEY WIN THE WORLD SERIES....IT WILL BE LIKE THE CHOCOLATE BUNNY AT EASTER......VERY HOLLOW FOR THEM......YD.

Oh man...I definitely remember that '04 ALCS marcopolo. Nothing like seein' those Yanks choke like dogs at the hands of the Sox!!

I find it funny how people bash the Yankees for their spending but the fact of the matter is ANY professional team would spend any amount of money to win a championship if they could. Oh yeah people always forget about the way the Angels spend every off season (Torii Hunter, Vlad, Kazmir etc). No one talks about them though. One more thing the Yankees are very generous as well everyone forgets about the MANY things they do for the community. Durung the whole hurricane Katrina thing they gave 1 million dollars for aid. But they are the team that everyone loves to hate. funny.

CRC, Yanks and Angels are apples and Oranges. When the angels tried to get Texiera at the begining of the year they could not compete with the Yankees.

The Angels Make a lot of their Aquisitions with trades. They have a excellent Farm System and Scouting.

Sciosa may be the best manager out there. The players they have aquired have came in trades. You can see their players all over the AL and NL. The Molina brothers, Eckstein, Adam Kennedy, Anderson, Troy Glaus. the list goes on and on.

At the end of the year the Yankees just go out and buy what they want and it does not always work out for them. The angels do not spend any where near what the Yanks spend. They develop and make trades.

That being said, the yanks will be hard to beat. And I got my fingers crossed the Angels can get past the sox.

I bet, the Angels are the team the Yankees least want to face.

Oh gawd, please, not the Stinkees!!!

NoYankees.jpg

FACT.....THE YANKS NEVER MAKE TRADES....THEY BUY PLAYERS.

FACT.....THE YANKS GAVE THE KATRINA RELIEF A MILLION BUCKS...THEIR GATOR AID BILL FOR 2008 WAS A MILLION BUCKS...HOW GENEROUS.

FACT....THE LAST 10 YEARS HAVE BEEN SWEET......ONE BIG CHOKE.

FACT.....THE YANKMES ARE RUINING BASEBALL....ALONG WITH A NO CAP PAYROLL CLAUSE

.................................YD.

YD,
+++++ 1
A million bucks to the Yankess is 25 cents for most of us. They spend that much on band aids for A-ROIDS so you can't see his needle marks!

Well were up 1 - 0. A rod finally came through with some hits and some RBI's. Should be a good series for the Yanks!!

Maybe the Founder can put a NC17 rating on the campfire section. My teenage son likes to get on MM, I guess I am going to have scour each post for inappropriate and unsuitable material before he can look at them. Impressionable young men frequent this site so please do not post such blasphemy. Remember, Jesus hates the yankees.

"If God didn't want us to eat animals, then why did He make them out of meat?"
~Ted Nugent

I have always had respect for the views on this sight but I now realize that there will always be a flaw in the system. To actually see those two words on this sight is damaging (Go $%*&^). Hunting is a great sport as is America's pasttime, baseball. It's scary that the same people unable to pick a team, that are unable to win without buying a championship are the same people that could be on a ridge across from you with a high powered magnum. I guess that you could look at it like this....if they have the same views as their team then they are probably on a caged hunt buying their trophies!

You guys kill me. Seems as if every team in any sport tries to buy championships. Thats what you are paying every player on your team for right? To win one of those coveted rings? And for Dall to say that the Yanks are ruining baseball, that I believe is just bs. They have brought more interest to baseball over the years than probably any other team in the league. A lot of the people on this site are just like all the other countries that hate America, because we as a nation have been so wealthy for so long, same as the Yanks. I just hope the Yanks And Redsux play eachother again. It's always a good time watching the Redsux get distroyed by the Yanks!!!!

All you Yankee fans can scream from the rooftops about all your championships, all the great players, all the great history...blah, blah, blah.

For being such history buffs, you fellas sure like to forget about the single greatest feat in the history of the game. ALCS...3-0 series lead...blown. Whoops. Put that in your history books. It's only been done once, after all!

And if you'd rather forget the history for a minute...would you mind telling me how many the Spanks have won over the past ten years?? ;-)

Backinthegame,
You must be a Redsux fan.And no we havent forgotten about
the ALCS series And Hopefully as a REDSUX fan you havent
forgotten about the 86 YEARS IT TOOK THE REDSUX TO WIN A TITLE
so we will take the 26 TITLES we have and that blown series
record over any thing the REDSUX have done for sure.You REDSUX
fans sure talk a big game for taking so long to win a title.

CamoUp, CamoUp, CamoUp...

...again with the history. Yawn.

You didn't answer my question though...how many rings in the past ten years?? :)

How easy it is to forget that 86 years for you
REDSUX fans.But here it is 2 titles in 86 years
go REDSUX.Oh yea the Yankees only have 26 Titles during
that time but as you say what about the last 10 years
hopefully you know a little about history it goes back futher
than 10 years But I wouldn't expect The REDSUX fans to remember
any furher than that Most of them only have an IQ of 10 lol....

LAST EDITED ON Oct-08-09 AT 06:23PM (MST)[p]You keep saying that you don't want to hear about history Game, but then you ask about the past ten years. You must not be very bright, or you are a Sux fan.

...again with the history. Yawn.

You didn't answer my question though...how many rings in the past ten years??

The past ten years are also apart of HISTORY friend, so what is your point?

You didn't answer my question though...how many rings in the past ten years??

Sorry I didnt anwser your questions Being a great fan of baseball you should know.But the anwser is 2 in the last 10
years just like the great REDSUX.....
I hope you enjoyed the game as much as I did last night.
You guys waiting to go down 0-2 to make your big move????
Or just going to ask what weve done for the last ten years.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-09-09 AT 10:25AM (MST)[p]Man, ruthless Yankee b@stards in here!!! ;-)

Yup, horrible game last night. No offense, poor defense. Lester did fine but it didn't matter. Terrible game.

But hey...no worries. Coming back from a game down is no problem. Done it before! ;-)

Oh, and yes, I'm well aware the Yanks have 2 titles in the past decade, just like the Sox. So how are you "better?" Oh yeah...all that 1940's history. Cool.

>LAST EDITED ON Oct-09-09
>AT 10:25?AM (MST)

>
>Man, ruthless Yankee b@stards in here!!!
>;-)
>
>Yup, horrible game last night.
>No offense, poor defense.
>Lester did fine but it
>didn't matter. Terrible game.
>
>
>But hey...no worries. Coming back
>from a game down is
>no problem. Done it
>before! ;-)
>
>Oh, and yes, I'm well aware
>the Yanks have 2 titles
>in the past decade, just
>like the Sox. So
>how are you "better?"
>Oh yeah...all that 1940's history.
> Cool.

How are the Yankees "better"? I don't know, you tell me Wildcard Team!

Rut

Please RutCrazed...that's weak. :)

But hey, I at least give you credit for bringing up something done this year!!

Yankees are a damn good team, no two ways about it. I just hate them. ;-)

WHOA THERE YANK BOYS......YOUR NOT EVEN A PLAYOFF TEAM IN 2008.....OR UNTIL THE YANKS SPENT 1.1 BILLION ON 4 PLAYERS TO GET TO THE PLAYOFFS THIS YEAR......OUCH !!!!!!!

ALSO KEEP IN MINE......ALL THE BANKIE HIGH LIGHTS ARE IN BLACK & WHITE.....ITS BEEN A LONG, LONG TIME HEH........ YD.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom