Go, Spurs, Go!

txhunter58

Long Time Member
At least there is some excitement down here as we handle the summer HEAT. Wow, what a couple of away games! I wear Kawi's jersey, so I am pushing for him as MVP if we win. Don't let up yet Spurs. Remember last year.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

I hate cheering for the spurs due to all the times they kicked theT-wolves out years ago but no way could I ever cheer for those di**weed heat players! They need to smash that pedal down and finsh this series at home sunday!

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Greg Popovich for President!!

Dude is a genius. I am not a Spurs fan - still stick by my ever-losing Jazz - but you just have to respect what this guy does and the way he does it. Just teaches fundamental basketball and gets the most out of every single player on his roster. There is not a player on that team outside of Parker and Duncan that you would consider a top 15 player (and I would count Parker and Duncan around 12 and 13) in the league yet together they are lethal. He has made all the other coaches look like elementary kids this post-season!

At first, I didn't care who won the series, was kind of hoping for LeBron (deep respect for him too - freak of nature athlete and one of the greatest ever) to get a 3-peat, but now, I hope the Spurs win Game 5 and just put the Heat out of their misery.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

That why they are the SPURS, because they sure rode them like you would a bad bull, hooking them all the way.
I hope they finish it at Home on the first game.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Well Boss - you got your wish.

Good. I am glad that the interminable basketball season is over. Now, it can once again be relegated to the 3rd or 4th topic on sports talk radio and we can get back to the sport that built this great nation:

FOOTBALL!!!

GO BRONCOS!!

HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom