Go Ravens!

B

bigandtasty

4973538f418716a5.jpg

497353a941d692d5.jpg

Hey bigandtasty- Your handle represents what Flacco is looking like to the Steelers defense....a big and tasty hamburger that they are going to pick up and eat for lunch!! Steelers will make it 3 in a row and move on to the Superbowl. I don't think the Ravens will lose because they are tired or they have injuries....they'll lose because the Steelers will out work and out play them. Flacco is in trouble and will not be comfortable in the pocket. He's gonna get harrassed big time. You may say that the Ravens D will do the same to Ben, but Ben is big and strong enough to break tackles and scramble and make the necessary plays to move the chains. This will be an exceptional game...no doubt.

Steve

Halftime. They need to fire the officiating crew and start over. I'm not for either team, but good greif, a chimpanze could make better calls!

Eel

The steelers are going all the way!!! But i do hope that McGahee is going to be alright. That was a nasty hit.

?2 Mountainwest...except for the part about the Steelers going all the way.

What a boring TV coverage..
Meaning that Fox covered the Cardinals game really well, and the excitement was really good!
CBS or whoever they were, they were really boring!

Anyways, I got a lot of friends who are Steeler's fans, so GO STEELER's!!!!

Semper Fi.

Just read a report that Mcgehy?? Is out of the hospital and other than a really sore neck, He is expected to have a full recovery! That is great news! Go Steelers!

I thought it was going to be a closer game than that. I knew if Flacco had either 2 int's or two lossed fumbles that would be the game. Fortunately he got the two int's and one of them Polamalu ran back. Right after the game, we got online to see what Vegas was saying about the Card's vs. Steelers. Steelers are favored by 10! All that matters is that they win by one!!

Steve

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom