GO KOBE GO!!

Its not a hurt wrist Z its a limp wrist!!!

hornkiller.jpg

You're just pissed cuz he's going to take yer boy Shaq out of the top 5 alltime scoring leaders this season...it's a coming buddy!! :D

~Z~

Z, Kobe went off for 48 eh? Not bad at all! 7-4 record too. Maybe not a Championship year but so much for those predicting a major losing season.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

He aint got no hurt wrist its a hoax:)

Kobe for sure can still play some ball no doubt about it. But they are comin to utah tonight so its gonna be a differant story.

All B.S aside though I'm pretty sure Utah wont win tonight I just hope they come out and make a game of it and not get blown out like the first match up. It will be a test tonight to see if we have got anywhere over the past few weeks or if the 5 game winning streak is a fluke. ha ha

LAST EDITED ON Jan-11-12 AT 01:41PM (MST)[p]Feleno- I told you if I send you pics of my wife that it doesn't give you the right to post em....JUDAS FRICKIN PRIEST!!

Who's that guy Kobe blew by? Grant who? LOL....looks like the Suns needed Bruce Bowen guarding Kobe...not Grant Hill.

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

LAST EDITED ON Jan-11-12 AT 01:57PM (MST)[p]She said since I slept with her she didn't see anything wrong with posting a picture of her. I'll send you the link to the video later.

Feleno....I already saw the video. She sent it in to Americas Funniest Home Videos. She's hoping the funny faces you were making will win us $100,000.

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

He jacked up 31 shots!!! I know, don't look at the box score right? Just razzin ya ~Z~. He is a great player but I still hate him. :)

Despite the disdain most feel for Kobe or even for his personal actions, you can't deny his dominance on the court. The man is a machine. Lebron is not even in the same category as Kobe. He isn't just forcing shots, he is creating them and putting them down. Then to think he is in his 16th year! I will always give props to Kobe and I am not a kobe fan or a lakers fan. Oh, and the win last night came because of Bynum and not Kobe....that's a first.

Fun game to watch. To bad bell got that last foul on him. Kobe had an amazing night.

I was not expecting to win that game I was just hoping for a better showing than the first time we got spanked by them. The jazz have came along ways in a short amount of time and I think has surprised everyone. Im excited for the rest of the season and wont be surprised if they are close to a playoff spot.

We had every chance to win that game last night so no reason to be upset about the end results. We barely lost in OT to the lakers. Thats a good game to me

Yea Jazz looked better then I thought they would. I was at the Cavs game the night before and Jazz looked awesome but that's not hard to do against the Cavs lol!!

Kobe's on a roll thus far, can't wait for the next bunch of games...some tough games coming up the next couple weeks with the Clippers, Mavericks, and Heat. Choke LeBron Choke and GO KOBE GO!!

~Z~

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom