GO KOBE GO!!!

Cool!!!!! Chicago can now toss in some "part time" women to sweeten the trade deal!

"Fathom the hypocracy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove that they are insured.....but not everyone must prove that they are a citizen"

I wonder why she took so long in dumping his sorry cheating azzz?

That girl he banged in Colorado...a good friend of mine is that pastor of her church.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Didn't he get a tat for her just after he banged the chick in Colorado??? He'll lose one ring, get some new ink, and now he doesn't have to hide his girlfriends.

Z you should give him your docs number...he's gonna need a V soon!

Traditional >>>------->

Your team just got a lot worse losing Lamar. Lakers don't stand a chance this year. Plus, Kobe on a steady decline isn't helping either. Dwight Howard could be the only way to salvage the season.

NBA sucks, Kobe sucks, and I hope his wife takes him to the cleaners. He is a wannabe and should NEVER be considered great! He done good because the NBA is horrible...

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Deal but we should probably do Wendover long before the playoff picture...so whoever wins drives next time after Kobe wins ring #6!!

~Z~

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom