Go Heat!!!!

B

Brandon82

Predicted the Heat to take it in 6. Looks like it might be 5 if Lebron is healthy.

What say now Heat haters?

I'm not one to point fingers at refs over a game but holy shitz this series is pretty bad. Been some pretty sad calls in my opinion towards the thunder. Almost like they aint giving the chance for the thunder. Game 3 was the worst. Can't make a game changing call with 16 seconds left on apiss pore bump like that to put lebron on the foul line. Especially if anything the call should of gone against lebron. Thats just one of many. Either way been a fun series to watch

LAST EDITED ON Jun-20-12 AT 12:42PM (MST)[p]I'm pulling for the Thunder to win but you have to give the Heat credit for their clutch shooting.

Eldorado

Go Heat!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

I want the Heat to win, but dont care if the Thunder pull it off. I dont think the calls have been that far off. I feel both super stars on both teams get plenty of calls that should not be calls. But, you cant put your self in a situation to win or loose a game depending on a call. You should never depend on the refs to help with a call or no call.

>I want the Heat to win,
>but dont care if the
>Thunder pull it off.
>I dont think the calls
>have been that far off.
> I feel both super
>stars on both teams get
>plenty of calls that should
>not be calls. But,
>you cant put your self
>in a situation to win
>or loose a game depending
>on a call. You
>should never depend on the
>refs to help with a
>call or no call.

+1!!!!

Done deal now. LeBron just got a Triple-Double and is with 4:44 left, OKC just took out Durant and Westbrook and the Heat lead by 20 - Congrats to Miami.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Miami in 5. All bow to the amazing Lebron James, regular season MVP, Finals MVP.

Now lets see him take up mule deer hunting. Ill show him the ropes.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom